We are taking a short break for August and will be back with a blog post on the 6th of September. In the meantime please check out the following publications and resources that have recently been published by staff in the International Centre.
- The participation of young people in child sexual exploitation services: A scoping review of the literature. Brodie, I with D’Arcy, K. Harris, J. Roker, D. Shuker, L and Pearce, J (2016) See the full review; see the summary for practitioners
- Young person-centred approaches in CSE – promoting participation and building self-efficacy. Warrington, C, for Research in Practice (2016) See the Frontline Briefing; see the Frontline Tool
- You can also watch both authors talk through their work in these webinars:
- Camille Warrington discussing risks, ethics and safety when working in partnership with young people affected by sexual violence
- Isabelle Brodie discussing her scoping review of children’s participation in CSE services
- Finally we have recently launched our CSE and Policing Knowledge Hub website with briefing papers, webinars, and tools targeted at police colleagues.
See you in September!
The International Centre Team